A lot of start-ups and small businesses struggle in the initial phases of their operations due to lack of knowledge and an understanding of how things work in reality. To bridge this gap the legal venture VLegal organised a one-day seminar that would guide the entrepreneurs with relevant information and equip them to deal with practical issues of a business life.
The name of the seminar was titled “A Day With The Experts”.
- Muhammed Rafeeque, Founder VLegal , Lawyer & Mediator – legal structuring of your business.
- Shivaprasad, AVP, Federal Bank – Bank Finances.
- Deepti Arora, founder – Healclinic. An entrepreneur – Myth & Reality.
- Deepa Rafeeque- co-founder Vlegal, Corporate Trainer – Govt privileges for Startups & Small business.
Finance is critical for any startup and this was very well-covered by Mr. Shivaprasad. In the session all key aspects of finance were considered. Some of them being:
- Specialised MSME branches
- State Level Inter Institutional Committee at state level
- Empowered committee on MSME set up by the Government
- Mudra loan scheme
- Subsidiary schemes
The following session focussed on the legal structures and system that need to be understood by the entrepreneurs. This was an exhaustive one as it comprised of various crucial pointers that could give valuable insights to the attendees. Some of the key notes included:
- Limited Liability Partnership
- Types of proprietorships / Private Limited Company
- Key tips for successful businesses
- The Start-up India Initiative highlights
- Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises laws
- Startup basics
- Company/LLP incorporation steps
One of the panellists also spoke about the various myths and realities of owning a startup which added a practical edge to the entire session. The glimpse of actually running a business is different from what is generally perceived and this difference was highlighted to reflect issues and awareness that an entrepreneur must be ready to act upon.
This seminar basically gave suitable information that covered the basics and also gave an in-depth understanding of the essential concepts that any entrepreneur must know before starting of a venture.
After an overwhelming response from a bunch of experts and entrepreneurs, we expect more such seminars that will stand as a guiding torch for the aspiring intellectuals.